Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wonderful Gifts - elmstudiosonline

One of my most cherished handmade items are the "Hands and Feet" of my kiddos imprinted in pottery from Salt Marsh Pottery. They do such a wonderful job and I love having these. Such a special gift from my Mom to Me as each of my little angels was born. You have to bring them to their studio and they actually make imprints of the kids hands and feet. I have their work all over my home; light switch covers, clocks, decorative bowls hanging in my kitchen. Here are some pictures of the finished product.





Much to my excitement, I found an Etsyier that makes a similar type product, for a much more reasonable price. I absolutely LOVE this shop, elmstudiosonline, and have bought many cool items for my home and "thinking of you" gifts for friends, relatives and the kiddos' teachers.


This one I bought for my dear neighbor...













This one for a friend who just had her third little bambino....














I bought this one to display in my house and Erin used it as her listing picture. So fun to see my family in her listing! :)















This is just a small sampling of what I have bought! :))


Go checkout her shop at elmstudiosonline and I'm sure you will find that special gift for that special someone.


Happy Wednesday! Don't forget to become a "follower" over there to the right. ==>

No comments:

Post a Comment